Assorted Previous Projects
- Manchester Business School – Global MBA Program Teaching Fellow Assignment. Involved in final group project supervision and lecturing on subjects for example, Venture Capital and Private Equity and Business Simulation.
- Singapore Management University– Executive Development: Programme Director & Project Facilitator for a variety of domestic and multinational clients within the industries of banking, insurance, ICT, consumer goods, pharma, chemical and ship-building.
- Singapore Management University – Lee Kong Chian School of Business: Teaching assignments for a variety of post- and undergraduate programmes encompassing Global Megatrends, Technology Management and Strategy.
- SIM University: Program Development “Entrepreneurship & Business Transformation” and “Technology Management” (Master of Science).Teaching assignments for a variety of post- and undergraduate programmes encompassing Human Capital Management, Leading Change Management and Strategic Human Resource Management.
- Malaysia Stock Exchange (Bursa Malaysia): Change Management Programme.
- NUS Solar Energy Research Institute: Executive Development, Strategy and Marketing for High-tech Industries.
- NUS Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy: Strategy for the Public Services Sector.
- Murdoch Business School: Master Course, Managing, Evaluating and Developing Human Resources.
- Munich Business School: MBA Asian Business Studies.
- Wharton Business School: Business & Industry Insight Program.
- IE Singapore – Global Executive Programme (GEP 2)
Assorted Published Research
A Cross-Cultural Study of Consumer Switching in the Retail Banking Services Sector
For a more extensive list or specific publications and presentations by Black Moon contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org