Assorted Previous Projects
- Manchester Business School – Global MBA Program Teaching Fellow Assignment. Involved in final group project supervision and lecturing on subjects for example, Venture Capital and Private Equity and Business Simulation.
- Singapore Management University– Executive Development: Programme Director & Project Facilitator for a variety of domestic and multinational clients within the industries of banking, insurance, ICT, consumer goods, pharma, chemical and ship-building.
- Singapore Management University – Lee Kong Chian School of Business: Teaching assignments for a variety of post- and undergraduate programmes encompassing Global Megatrends, Technology Management and Strategy.
- SIM University: Program Development “Entrepreneurship & Business Transformation” and “Technology Management” (Master of Science).Teaching assignments for a variety of post- and undergraduate programmes encompassing Human Capital Management, Leading Change Management and Strategic Human Resource Management.
- Malaysia Stock Exchange (Bursa Malaysia): Change Management Programme.
- NUS Solar Energy Research Institute: Executive Development, Strategy and Marketing for High-tech Industries.
- NUS Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy: Strategy for the Public Services Sector.
- Murdoch Business School: Master Course, Managing, Evaluating and Developing Human Resources.
- Munich Business School: MBA Asian Business Studies.
- Wharton Business School: Business & Industry Insight Program.
- IE Singapore – Global Executive Programme (GEP 2)
- FYDEM Pte Ltd: Advisory Board Position.
Assorted Published Research
A Cross-Cultural Study of Consumer Switching in the Retail Banking Services Sector
How to reward different Types of Loyal Customers in the Food and Beverage Industry?
Advantages of your own exclusive restaurant loyalty program
Success: Inner Management & Time Management
For a more extensive list or specific publications and presentations by Black Moon contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org